I'm kind of at a loss as to what to talk about right now, so here's something frivolous: YOUTUBE
A lot of my subscriptions on Youtube are for makeup gurus (yes, I spend time watching people do makeup). It's sort of my guilty pleasure, but I love makeup and I like the creativity people show. Some of my favorite makeup channels:
- aka Josh. He's amazing and you should definitely check out some of his Halloween tutorials.
- aka Leesha. She's pretty entertaining.
- Sam and Nic. They're sisters and they're British and they're also amazing.
The non-makeup related channels that I watch have almost all been recommended by quidditchkiss
- John and Hank Green vlog at each other and their Nerdfighter fans. Entertaining and educational. Edutainment lol.
2. Charlie Is So Cool Like
- Charlie makes random videos. He is also British and cute.
3. Wheezy Waiter
- I'm really entertained by him. And Explosion Wednesdays (tm)...if that's a thing.
- This guy decided to vlog every day for a year (he's passed a year, possibly two) and he's got this these adorable kids and it's entertaining and funny and sweet. Found this channel via Wheezy Waiter.
I've missed a couple of days here and there. I tend to post at night and if I go out and don't get home until after midnight, I miss the day. Oops. Oh well.